Some e-mails we have received from our happy customers …
- Thank you for the CD. It arrived safely and we are VERY pleased with it. Judith – Australia
- CD arrived Wednesday. Very pleased with service and music. Adrian – Australia
- Your service is first class, received the CDs yesterday morning have already enjoyed listening to them. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. Andrew – Australia
- Many thanks, the CDs arrived in good order – we are very pleased. Dale – Canada
- My package arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for getting this out so quickly. Milissa – USA
- Both CDs arrived safely and I’ve enjoyed the music very much. James – Australia
- Thanks so much. Anna – Australia
- CD arrived today. Thanks very much. I’ll be checking your web site again soon. Craig – Thailand
- CD has arrived and I am enjoying it. The booklet that came with it was fantastic. Mark – Australia
- Thank you, they arrived very quickly. I absolutely love the CDs. Susie – USA
- Thanks Martin – it’s as good as I remember (Flake) when they were only slightly older than me!!! Steve – Australia
- Sister Janet Mead’s double CD did arrive and I enjoyed it tremendously. Victor – USA
- I received the package in excellent condition and in a very timely manner, have been thoroughly enjoying it! Very uplifting. Sister Janet is so very talented. Very nice to be able to purchase this music. Thank you. Vera – USA
And some reviews of our Du Monde Years four CD set …
- I absolutely LOVED the Du Monde Years set and think you did a really outstanding job with the whole thing. I feel that it’s a real benchmark and a great example for other people who want to reissue these kind of historic recordings. I hope it sells well.
Duncan Kimble – milesago.com read dunks review – click here
- This is a fabulous Aladdin’s cave of treasures – hits, misses, leftovers, bursts of brilliance, nice tries, oddities and curios. It adds to our knowledge, it rekindles our memories, it preserves our posterity.
Glenn A. Baker – Writer / Broadcaster
- A definitive collection of the music that emanated from Sydney in the early 1970s. It’s surprising to see how many well known artists today were there with Martin through the Du Monde Years.
Donnie Sutherland – TV & Radio Personality
- Enjoy the music and while you’re at it, be sure to send a big ‘thank you’ salute to the indefatigable Martin Erdman (1937-2014) for his dedication, perseverance and good taste for putting out these tracks in the first place.
Ian McFarlane – author of The Encyclopaedia of Australian Rock & Pop